Selling your own home sounds like a great way to save money. The REALTOR® makes it look easy enough, so why not give it a try?
The truth is that the legal and technical aspects of selling a home are far more complicated than most people think. One mistake
can cost you more than a commission. Ask yourself a few questions:
1. Do you know how to price your home, negotiate with all parties, and handle up to 160 items in any transaction?
2. Do you have the same “book knowledge” that REALTORS® do?
3. Can you summon up bankers, lenders, inspectors, lawyers, contractors, accountants and title companies that you can trust?
4. How much is your time worth? Can you open your home or make calls anytime, anywhere, knowing you forfeit a sale if you
don’t respond quickly enough?
5. How’s your liability insurance?
Think about it. And if you have questions, we’re here.
Give us the two-hour test.
Call 267.566.6813 or 215.219.0660 any day from 8 to 8
and you’ll get a call back within 2 hours, or we’re buying you a cheesesteak.
But really, we’ll call back.